Yacht Rental Los Angeles
When you want to experience all the luxury and grandiosity of a top-quality hotel suite, complete with all the amenities, as well as highly-trained staff to serve the whims of you and your guests, then there is only one thing to do: charter a yacht. When you charter a yacht, you can have it all; adventure, travel, rest and relaxation, the company of friends or family, and delicious meals, all while receiving the royal treatment.
If any of that sounds appealing to you, then contact Lion Heart Lifestyle to learn about a yacht rental in Los Angeles, so that you and the special people in your life can have a life-changing experience that none of you will ever forget.
What Can I Expect When I Rent a Yacht?
You can expect the same kind of fun and adventure you can get on a top-quality cruise ship, combined with the class and refinement you would get from a high-class hotel suite. Only you are not competing with hundreds of other people for attention from the staff. You and the people you bring along are the VIPs and you can expect that kind of treatment for the length of your charter.
All of the yachts available to rent feature large open decks where you and your group can relax and enjoy the sunshine, party like rockstars, soak in a hot tub, or take in the sights and sounds of the ocean. When you’ve had enough relaxing and want to get active, we’ve got you covered. Many of our yachts feature barbeques, open bars, jet skis, snorkeling equipment, tenders for water skiing, and easy access to the water whenever you want to take a dip.
Belowdecks, you can expect comfortable and luxurious staterooms that are as well appointed as any first-rate hotel room. The sleeping areas feature large, cozy beds and the living areas are spacious and well-equipped with settees, coffee tables, and televisions, all of the highest quality. The guest heads in many of the yachts you can rent feature overhead, rain-style shower heads or large baths that are perfect for relaxing.
Of course, you will have a knowledgeable and well-trained crew to look after you. They will pilot the yacht, create a custom itinerary for you, take care of the cleaning and maintenance, and keep you safe and well taken care of. That is what you can expect when you choose to rent a yacht from Lion Heart Lifestyle.
What Is The Cost of Chartering a Yacht?
When chartering a yacht, you can usually expect two different pricing structures, all-inclusive and plus expenses. All-inclusive pricing means that the yacht, crew, food and beverages, and water activities are all included in the charter cost. Plus expenses only pays for the yacht, any other costs are charged separately.
The cost can also vary depending on a variety of different factors. Those factors include the following:
- The Type of Yacht – The cost to construct the yacht is the biggest factor here, so larger, more complex yachts will cost more to charter. Additionally, the reputation of the yacht, the builder of the yacht, the previous owners (especially if they were famous), the year it was built, and the types of water toys available are all factors that can affect the charter price.
- The Destination – This is a simple case of supply and demand. Areas that feature large charter fleets cost less to visit than areas where charter fleets are rarer. So, you should find out how heavily chartered your destination is beforehand.
- The Season – Chartering a yacht is more expensive during the busy seasons. For the Caribbean, the busy season is during the winter months around Christmas and New Year’s. For Mediterranean destinations, the high season is during the summer months, mainly July and August.
- APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) – This is a fee mainly for the Plus Expenses pricing option. It is paid in advance and it is like an expense account that the captain uses to pay for food, beverages, fuel, and other necessities. At the end of the charter, any money not spent is refunded to you.
- Taxes and VATs (Value Added Taxes) – These vary depending on the region and are not included in either all-inclusive or Plus Expenses pricing structures.
- Insurance – This is similar to travelers insurance and helps to cover the costs in case the yacht charter is shortened or canceled altogether.
- Gratuities – This is not a mandatory expense, but it is highly recommended, especially if the crew did a great job during your trip.
How To Reduce Charter Costs
If you want to save money, then one way is to charter an older, smaller yacht and choose a popular destination in the off-season. Larger yachts cost more to run, so they will be more expensive to charter, but they can also be more economical in the long run. That is because if you are taking a vacation with a bunch of your friends, then you can split the costs among yourselves. So, a larger yacht will be able to hold more people.
Additionally, you should make certain to let the chef know your food preferences early. If you wait until the last minute, then the chef will need to use a special provisioner to provide the food and drinks. If you send in your food provision list early, then the chef will be able to source the food without the need for a middleman, which helps to reduce expenses.
Most yacht charters are for a full week and even though it may seem like renting a yacht for a shorter amount of time would save money, that is not necessarily the case. In most cases, if you rent a yacht for less than a week then you might have to pay a surcharge. So, make sure that you have the time to spend on a yacht vacation unless you are willing to pay extra for a shorter stint.
A Yacht Vacation Is Great For Everybody
A yacht rental in Los Angeles is perfect for a family vacation, a girl’s trip, a guy’s trip, or a trip for everyone. Everyone will get personal VIP treatment in a yacht that is as well appointed as a fancy, upscale villa. But, unlike a villa, a yacht can take you to exotic destinations all over the world. So, contact Lion Heart Lifestyle to rent a yacht and get ready for an adventure with the closest people in your life.